Multiples of 37
- The Macintosh tank game Bolo has a tank numbered 74 on its splash
- The "number of the beast" is 666.
- The Iran hostage crisis of 1980(ish) lasted for 444 days.
- With my first full-time summer job at KU came health insurance
at a monthly cost of $13.69.
- My keycard for entrance to my scholarship hall in 1984-85 was
- My favorite model of stapler has always been the Swingline 444.
- There are 74 braces in the
- Michael Thyen's
555-LIST: A listing of "555" phone numbers in the movies and on TV.
- Trevor Burford-Reade's
555 Movie Phone Index: more of the same.
- Genevieve Gagnon's
555 Phone Numbers page: still more of the same.
- There are 5439 words in the OSPD that can be made from the
letters in "Thomas Paul Magliery".
More receipts and order numbers.
- Americans(?) chew 444 pieces of bubblegum per second.
- In the Carmageddon PC game, Splat Pack edition, the semi
"Rig O Mortis" is car number 74.
- Radio 74
- The Monticello
Companies, makers of
Cold Preparation (and other stuff).
- Godfrey Daniels'
story about 666 Cold Preparation
- The Denver Mint receives penny blanks from raw materials
producers in bins containing about 7,400,000 pennies-to-be.